A Place for Lending a Hand
Care Connections seeks to provide help for people who are going through a time of need or crisis by providing meals and/or services. Our goal is to show others Christ's love in their time of need.
Where do I start?
- Alert the coordinator, Apryl Roberts, of a specific need by sending an email
or calling the church office (408) 262-0506.
- Sign-up to be a Care Connections team member by contacting the coordinator. We appreciate your help!
If I am a Care Connections team member, how does it all work?
- The coordinator will send an email or call all team members when a need becomes known.
- Members will log onto a website to view the specific need. If the member is able to fulfill the need they would sign up online and have access to driving directions to the person's house in addition to all other pertinent information. You may choose to help as little or as much as you like.
- If you don't have internet access, the coordinator will communicate via phone about specific needs. You can participate without the computer!
Contact: Apryl Roberts